Tuesday, February 3, 2009

please STAY....

sounds straight from the twilight..
has me up all night I can't..
fall asleep coz I keep thinking of you..
and I saw a shadow, outside my window..
and it's you!..


all my sorrows flew away..
hush keep quiet hear me say..
i don't ever want you to go..
please stay..


with the moonlight dancing free..
and there's no one but you and me..
there's no reason to go astray..
please stay..


making up a story..
it's the way you're looking at me..
if you think that this is funny..
it's just you..


try and think about it..
if your heart is closed don't lock it..
keep your keys back in your pocket..
think this through..

7 comments:

@xiM said...

sapa nyanyi lagu ni ekk..slalu dengar tapi tak taw sapa nyanyi..

amirul usheruff dzulkarnain said...

axim - estrella bang oi..

Arash Libra said...

kelezzz..hahaha

amirul usheruff dzulkarnain said...

arash - motip..kelez ape..masak?? lalala..

kin said...

Acap in love???
Parah ni...

hehe ;P

Good Luck, man!

amirul usheruff dzulkarnain said...

kin- hehehe..sape lah nak kt acap ni..wuuuu

kin said...

Saya! Saya! (Kin sambil mengangkat tgnnya tinggi)

hehehe ;P

p/s : Ada tu Acap oi... Tunggu jer lah bila tiba masanya...rambang mata hang tu nanti, tak tahu mana satu nak pilih...ahaks ;)